Spring 2020 Music Performance Tour Room Registration
- To make things easier on everyone, please read these instructions carefully and then follow them.
- Decide whom you would like to room with while on tour. Choose people that you will be able to live with harmoniously for several nights.
- Each room should have 5 MEMBERS. Please make every effort to find a group of 5. If you do not have 5 members, ask a director about other rooms that may be short.
- Choose ONE FORM for your group to turn in. Each member should enter their own information on the form. Complete all information and initial it to confirm. Share it as necessary to accomplish this.
- After completing the form, choose one person to enter the information on our website: www.nhipa.org> Forms > 2020 Tour Room Registration. After entering the information on the website, turn the original form into the NHIPA Box in your building.
- Each person should be in only 1 room. Do not register someone without his/her consent and signature. Only agree to one room.
- Registering for a room commits a student to the full cost of the tour.
- Students who do not turn in the form will be assigned rooms, if necessary.